Monday, December 8, 2008

Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Christmas is one holiday I love to decorate for, and now I have a house to decorate, but few decorations! For the past few years Kevin and I haven't gotten a tree, I just spun lights on my fake tree here in the house and hung stockings. Now we have a family, so I went out and got us a tree, just a little one for my little family, but I got to decorate it with all my ornaments from childhood and wedding. I had fun putting everything together, although it only took 30 minutes from start to finish. But Kaeden helped... The tree is super cute, and the cat is leaving it alone, although he stares at the lights from the chair next to it. Our stockings are up, and I found Kaeden the cutest one with penguins on it. All I'm truly missing is some snow - it just never feels like a real Christmas without snow. Any how, here is what our Christmas looks like... We also had Kaeden blessed this last Sunday. Kevin got all spiffied up and Kaeden had the cutest church clothes, and I snuck in my flip cam. I know cameras are not allowed, but I wanted to keep it for posterity, and didn't have time to write it all down so it's the next best thing. I'm sure He'll understand :-) I'll admit I sat in the back hiding behind Kevin because I do fear a kharmic retribution, but it was worth it. I'm so luck to have such good friends in the church to help us out with this special moment.

1 comment:

Brady and Jess said...

your decorations look cute..I want to see the stockings!!! Where did you put them?