Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blog Award




You like me, you actually like me... :-)

I have been given my first Blog Award. Jessica Balls, the bestest buddy ever to give the Bloggy (as I have nicknamed it).

For several years friends in Utah (Dani, Kirty) have been telling me to start a blog. I never thought my life was so interesting as to blog every day, or even every week, but I set one up. After only a week I was telling everyone about bloggin, and it has been the best way to keep in touch with everyone as well as keep you posted as to what is happening in our house. I've had a blast putting this together and am glad to hear from everyone that you like looking at my goofy life.

But this is also an award I need to pass on, so here are the other blogs I enjoy reading and give the Bloggy too (in no particular order):

1. Danielle and Tom
2. Kirty and Dan
3. Jessica and Brady (back at ya babe)
4. Anne Marie and Jon
5. Tasha and Nate
6. Heidi and Ken
7. Jdub and Andi

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

wow! thanks! I feel loved :)

Heidi said...

I feel so special!! Someone actually cares!! :o)