Thursday, September 4, 2008

Montana Perspectives

For those of you who don't know, I get all my teaching skills from my very talented parents. My father is also a teacher (high school spanish baby!! Como frijoles?) and my mother is a motivational speaker. Mom has been taking off with her speaking business: she's written a book, has a cd out, and has just gotten her latest website up and running, so I'm giving it a free plug.

With a unique Montana Perspective (hence her business name!) of working on the ranch, she talks about how to change attitudes, motivate employees, and more. She does a phenomenal job if you're interested in hiring her :-)

In the meantime, cruise by the website and check out her articles and newsletters - she's one in a million!



http://www.montanaperspectives.com

No comments: