Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Boys

I love having my two little boys. Kaeden is so much fun to play with, and his talking is getting better all the time. He can imitate almost any phrase you say, and is really good at saying football, ball, sit, side (outside), shoes, milk, juice, brother, hello, e-i-e-i-o, yeah and no. He loves to help with his brother, changing diapers and throwing them away, shaking the bottle to mix it, bringing a toy to play with. Sometimes sharing is not so great, but he is learning to take turns.






Kai is growing so fast! I can't believe he is already four months old. He is smiling all the time, is almost rolling over onto his tummy, loves to reach for and play with toys (hanging above him or keys) and is now starting to 'talk'. His favorite thing is to watch his brother, and he smiles at Kaeden's antics all the time.

I've been trying so hard to nurse this time around, and have been doing okay until I went back to school. I've had to supplement with one formula bottle since Kai was born, but now it's more and more formula and I can't keep up with just a pump at school. Kai is also still up 2-3 times a night, so I decided to start Kai on rice cereal...



After this, I just put it in his bottle. He's only been up once at night now, so we'll see if this continues. Kaeden never changed his sleeping habits with the rice cereal in his bottle, but he also ate a ton more than Kai, so maybe this will help. I know I would appreciate a full night's sleep :-)

No comments: