Monday, May 10, 2010

Day Before Brother Comes...

I can't believe it, but the time has come for us to be a family of four! Today was my first day of maternity leave, meaning I had to get all my last minute items crossed off my list and spend some quality time with Kaeden. Most of the list went out the window as I just enjoyed playing with my firstborn. He is such a happy little boy, so energetic and ready to laugh. We are truly blessed to have him in our family and as our first go-round with parenting, he has spoiled us. I hope this next one is as nice to us :-)

In preparation for me not being able to spend as much one-on-one time with Kaeden, and because he loves to be outside so much, we bought him a little playset. He loves it! The first day it was set up he didn't want to go to bed, he just cried and cried when we had to come in for the night. He loves the slide and to have something to climb around on. We also got a swing, but have yet to hang it - it's a few feet short of our beam in the front porch, so Kevin will have to get some rope and a hook, but once that swing is up, we'll never get him to come inside!




I can't wait to have two little boys - I hope everything goes well tomorrow. We'll get pics up as soon as I am home and able to get on the computer again (give me a week!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good Luck!!! I can't believe you are going to have two :). Love ya!

Heidi said...

Good luck and I hope it all goes well!!