Friday, March 12, 2010

Teething

We think Kaeden has begun the next stage of teething, he's been so drooly and crabby lately. Then, yesterday he started to run a temperature, 101+ and he had a tough time sleeping, he'd get so hot. Kevin was so great, getting up with him. Kaeden is obsessed with sleeping on the couch, usually curled up around a pillow. Kevin was up with him for an hour or two last night, just holding him and waiting for him to fall back asleep. Normally I'd be the one up (still in that wake-up-whenever-I-hear-him-make-a-noise stage) but being up early for work and pregnant, I can't do it so much. When I came home from work today, this is how I found my beloved boys...





So cute! Just hope Kaeden cuts this tooth fast and gets back to his usual happy-go-lucky self (and I'm sure Kevin would appreciate a full nights sleep again - they are getting numbered!)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Have you seen or heard about the teething tablets? They're all natural and they are like happy pills for toddlers. More wonderful than oragel, especially for the molars and very last teeth when you can get in their mouths very well. Good luck!!