Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

What a great holiday! Nothing better than to be able to spend some time with family at home for 2 weeks! Although it's not a white Christmas, it's definitely cold this year. It's interesting to watch Kaeden's reaction to everything. He's thoroughly enjoyed all the candy and food we've gotten, loves to take walks and look at all the lights on the houses. The presents, he doesn't get so much other than to play with the packaging and the gifts themselves...



Thank you to everyone who sent cards and packages, we have loved them all! And we are happy to share the latest news, Kaeden's going to have a little brother! If anyone's got name suggestions to go with 'Kaeden' we're taking them! :-)

Happy Holidays to everyone, we love you!

3 comments:

Minnesota Fun! said...

Congrats! Having 2 boys is the best. The only thing that is better is 3. I hope they are best little buddies. I love to listen and watch my boys play together. They even call each other "best buddy". I hope you are feeling well. Enjoy your family and Merry Christmas!

Danielle said...

go to http://nymbler.com/ you can put in Kaeden and see what names come up. :)

Nate and Jamie said...

I love it when Kaeden falls in the box. :)
I guess I was wrong about the little sister hu? Boys are so fun though.. I'll be keeping my ears out for names!