Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Best

Normally I go through Kaeden's closet on a regular basis, keeping his clothing sizes up to date. Over the summer, however, I've been letting him crawl around in just a diaper, and so my clothes-awareness has been a little lax. As today was Sunday, I was excited to be able to dress him in a cute argile sweater outfit, only to put it on and discover I'd waited too long. He could wear it today, but after that I'd have to pack it...sniff...so Kevin pulled out the camera and snapped some picks, so we could share the limited-time cuteness with everyone.





I just noticed that with the brown of his pants and the brown of the wall, and the large lapels (cuz I couldn't button the shirt all the way up, it was too small) he totally looks like he was born in the 70's! Now I have to pull out pics of Kevin going to church as a baby and see how it matches!!

4 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

How cute! Wish I could have seen him!

Brady and Jess said...

He is seriously too adorable! It doenst look 0's just cute! Nice pick, I cant believe how fast that kid grows!!!! You ready to start school again???? =)

Anne-Marie said...

I think it looks awesome!! How sad he only got to wear it once :)

Danielle said...

He looks adorable! I can't even tell you how often that happened to me! It's so sad to try on something for the first time just to realize its too small :(