Saturday, August 1, 2009

Beautiful Day

I've been thinking of doing a little gardening ever since I saw mom's flowers on our Montana trip, and today was the day! Went to Home Depot, got some flowers that do well in the desert heat and spent the afternoon turning dirt and planting. It's no Bellagio Conservatory, but it's a little something to make the front of my house look nice. And today was a little cooler, so Kaeden and I sat out on the front stoop afterwards and watched the cars drive by, he with paci in hand and me with otter pop. What a good day!!



4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

you go girl!! Summer's always better with a popsicle in hand. Did you share with Kaeden???

Ticey said...

not this time...he doesn't care too much for super cold stuff yet (although grandpa got him hooked on ice cream)

Danielle said...

pretty! :)

Heidi said...

Jealous! I look at flowers a kill them. We do have a palm tree in front that Ken put up though.