Saturday, December 31, 2011

Random life

I have been enjoying my last 2 weeks with the boys, on Christmas Break. It will be very hard to have to go back to work next week. Bleh. We have spent ample time playing with puzzles and fishing, and of course saving the world with the Power Rangers :-)

Couple catch up videos. First, Kai. He's been growing up so fast lately. Here is a compilation of his learning to eat with utinsels.



He loves to play with balls, just like Kaeden did, and he's getting very good at catching and throwing.



Then today, I was cleaning, doing laundry and changing sheets, and the boys were always around to help. They LOVE to jump on the bed, and when I pulled Kai's bed up to change the sheets, I couldn't help but throw it on the floor to see what they would do. Little did I know it would be the hit maneuver of the morning!

No comments: