Friday, November 5, 2010

Kaeden's Monsters

For his birthday my mom sent Kaeden a box. Some clothes, a Bears hat and these cute little monsters to play with in the tub. You can shoot water out of their faces. Kaeden was of course enthralled with them, and I was able to catch it on video.



I was stunned when he started pointing out facial parts - we do it on ourselves, but that's the first time he's done it to his toys, or something besides my face :-) His vocabulary is growing everyday.

I was also stunned by how big Kai is. As I was filming I couldn't help but keep him on screen for a bit, just watching him watch Kaeden. He learns so quickly from Kaeden and the only time he actually laughs (not just a little giggle) is when Kaeden makes faces at him.

And of course we captured Kaeden playing with the monsters in the tub.



Thanks Grandma!

No comments: