Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Too Hot!

So the last couple days have been ridiculously hot! We are setting records for hitting 110 degrees early in the summer. Kaeden has been wanting to play outside, and I've just not been able to stand the heat, so I went and got a little wading pool. Talk about one of the best things ever! I remember them being the best when I was little, I think they're even better now :-)

Needless to say, Kaeden's schedule is now get up, eat breakfast and watch some cartoons (blueberries and yogurt today),



go and swing before it's too hot, have a popsicle and a nap, change into swimsuit and eat lunch, then go play in the pool all afternoon.

At first he just threw his balls in it, played with the hose, splashed around a little. Then I moved the slide over to end in the pool and he fell in love...















He spent all afternoon going down the slide, giggling his head off. We also snacked while we played...my goofy kid wanted grapes to snack on instead of popsicles.



I think that so long as we've got the pool, this summer is gonna be a good one!

No comments: