Monday, March 23, 2009

Bolsas de Peru!

My dad took another trip to Peru with his kids from Spanish this year. When he asked if I wanted anything, I told him a cute baby hat for Kaeden. I should know my father better than to ask for just one little thing, especially for his first grandchild! He found a few he liked and instead of choosing which one he liked best, he bought them all. They were all so cute, I'm sure I would have done the same thing. So, yesterday Kevin helped me pose Kaeden with all his new hats - he's got quite the collection, though only 2 actually fit his huge dome!

The army hat is one that I got at WallyWorld, Kaeden needed one for when we go outside - the sun is just so bright, and I thought he should get something cool to wear!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i love that tight cap 2 pic! He's so adorable! I just wanna pinch those cheeks!! He looks great in hats :D