Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Heart My Cupid!!



Valentine's Day has not always been my favorite - before marriage I called it 'Single Awareness Day.' Now that I'm married, it's more fun, but at the same time I always thought getting flowers as a surprise any other day of the year would be even more appreciated (hint hint Kevin :-)) As a teacher, this day has gotten more fun cuz my kids bring me lots of chocolate and candy. But now that I have a cute little chubby cherub, I'm loving it. Today I had Kevin take several pics of us together to share with everyone...





Aren't those cheeks just to die for?! Num num num!! (His, not mine :-)



We still go through quite the song and dance to get Kaeden to look in the direction of the camera, let alone smile for it. I've been lucky to get the shots I do - he's got camera radar and is so sober-faced when it's trained on him, we gotta be sneaky! We love him though!

2 comments:

Minnesota Fun! said...

He is so cute! They just get more and more fun.

Anne-Marie said...

You are both adorable! Definitely a cupid worth having around :)