Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween





Even without a whole lot of sleep, parenthood is so much fun! My little boy is so precious, I have to share more of him with everyone. My parents have come to town to visit for a week, and it's been so nice to have someone else do the cooking and cleaning :-)



They love being grandparents, and the great grandparents (my grandparents) have come down for the weekend, so we've had a full house for the holidays. It's been great carving pumpkins, eating Grandma Greats' famous spaghetti sauce, and taking tons of pictures.




Kaeden is such a good baby - he's spoiling us as parents. He sleeps most of the day and night away, only waking up for a bottle or new diaper. He's just barely starting to stay awake for an hour or two in the afternoons, but he makes it easy for the time being. Kevin and I swap the night shift - I get the 2 am and 7 am feed and change while Kevin gets the 4 am feeding. I'm going to miss him when he goes to work graveyards :-)





We also had a great little Halloween. Grandma and Grandpa Great (Lesch, my grandparents) dressed up when they came to the house, so we had to get a great shot of them with Kaeden dressed as a pumpkin. We then went to the Trunk or Treat at my church and Kaeden got himself a little basket full of candy for Halloween. He also slept through the whole thing, but Grandpa (my dad) had a great time snapping pics of him all night long.



It's been a great week, I'm sad to see the family go - I'll also miss them doing all the cooking and cleaning. My little family is so cute now, I'm so glad I could have such and angel to add to the next generation :-)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay! We always need more pictures of the babe!! Love the chunkers!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Nate and Tasha said...

Congrats! He is so adorable. I love the name too. You are lucky to have such a good babe. Keep the pictures coming. How are you feeling is the question?!

dankirty said...

He is so cute! Congratulations. I can't wait to see him soon!